Squire Estates director Jeanette Squire wanted to make her business more efficient and save time with multiple key sign-outs to contractors. Having successfully re-branded Squire Estates, Jeanette was also looking for a way to distinguish her company from the competition and make a favourable first impression on her clients and contractors.
Requirement: Making a name for ourselves
Jeanette wanted the agency’s new name to be a byword for first class service. This is why she ordered Keyzapp’s keyfobs with Squire’s branding, helping to project their professional image beyond the office.
Keyzapp's unique solution
- Keyzapp’s intuitive key management system is:
- Strong branding for a professional stance
- Sets them apart from competitors
- Simple and intuitive for staff to use
- Paperless, improving their record keeping and efficiency
- Easily scalable
Our staff are hooked!
Squire Estates’ old paper keybook system needed two entries for each key and needed regular renewal to keep it accurate. Now, thanks to Keyzapp’s paperless key management system, individual team
members can see at a glance where every key is and who has used it recently. Some staff were initially cautious of new technology, so they first used Keyzapp to export their data into a more familiar Excel format – however they discarded this very quickly once they got hooked on Keyzapp
Why our contractors love it
Squire Estates often sign out multiple keys to the same contractor so they can visit several properties during the day. The new Keyzapp process makes this painless and quick.
Squire Estates are impressed!
Their new system gives:
- Instant ‘cloud-based’ key tracking
- Improved efficiency especially for multiple key sign-outs
- No more disputes with contractors or colleagues over mislaid keys
- Strong branding for re-launched agency
- More time to meet clients and market properties